Sunday, October 17, 2010

Natalee's Favorite Photo

It was tough deciding which photo I liked the best. I was torn between my long shot with Allie sitting on the bench and this one. I decided to go with this picture because it's a great expression of Allie's personality. I would like the focus on Allie's face and hood to be sharper but alas, I could not control the quality of the camera I was given. I like how this is a close-up of Allie but instead of being zoomed in on a smaller detail of her, you get to see part of her facial expression along with her oh-so cute hoodie.

1 comment:

  1. HA! I love this photo. You are right, Natalee, it is a great expression of Allie's personality. Of course we would've loved for her face/hood to be sharper, but you can't fix a camera issue. I love it though--I love how the background is blurred. I love, love, love the fact that the hood has ears. I like that you can only see one of Allie's eyes. It's just a great expression of her personality. It's fun with lots of color. Love it!

    ReplyDelete