Monday, October 18, 2010

My favorite photo from project

I think the portrait of Natalee is my favorite photo I took. I usually prefer close-ups, but had some issues with zoom on the cameras we used. Here is a copy of the photo. I like that what I tried to capture worked. I like that she was doing something and not posed, that the lighting was neither over exposed or too dark and I like that you can see more about what she is doing in her reflection than in the photo of her in front.



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

3 comments:

  1. I like this picture - I think it's a creative way to do a medium shot. I like how you can see what she's doing in the reflection in the window - you wouldn't have been able to see it if the reflection hadn't been there. I also like how the reflection shows the environment she's in. The reflection really adds some cool layers to the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also thought this was a great photo. I think the reflection is really what makes it so good. It adds a lot of visual interest to what would otherwise be a pretty simple portrait, and it gives some context to let you know what is going on in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not to be redundant but I love this photograph. I love that you can see the phone in the reflection but not in the actual image. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete